Membership in CDR is open to all. Our members receive a host of benefits, and their membership dues help support the annual costs of the organization (including insurance, web hosting, and advertising). Additionally, as a member organization of the Country Dance & Song Society (CDSS), our members also receive benefits from CDSS. Our membership runs from September 1 to August 31, with the annual membership drive in September; however, you are welcome to join throughout the year.
- One dollar discount at each weekly dance (both Contra and English).
- Eligibility for annual CDR scholarships and matching CDSS camp scholarships.
- Priority consideration for admission to CDSS events which have limited availability.
- Eligibility to vote at the annual meeting.
- Eligibility to participate on Planning Committees and to serve on the Board of Directors.
- Eligibility for purchase of a year-round dance pass.
- The great satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting our local traditional dance community.
Cost of Membership
- $12 per year for an individual membership.
- $18 per year for a family/household membership.
Note: our membership year runs from September 1 to August 31. (If you choose to join mid-year, membership can be prorated according to the number of full months remaining until September; ask a volunteer at the dance.)